Have you recently been in an auto accident? Depending on the severity of the accident you may have several questions about insurance, lost wages, and recovering damages for your injuries. While every auto accident does not require litigation in court, there are many cases where car accident victims need legal representation from an experienced Florida personal injury attorney. Ultimately you will have to use your best judgment when it comes to whether your case warrants hiring an attorney, but below are several instances where it is in your best interest to partner with an experienced litigator who specializes in auto accidents.
- A death occurred during the accident or someone died from injuries sustained during the accident
- A victim of the accident sustained serious injuries such as broken bones or head trauma, as well as injuries that may be permanent and result in paralysis
- Several parties were involved in the accident including other cars, motorcycles, cyclists, or pedestrians
- You are unsure about the value of your claim and don’t know your rights
- The auto accident occurred in a construction or school zone
- The police report is inaccurate, doesn’t describe the accident correctly, and/or puts you at fault
- You have no insurance at the time of the accident or the party who hit you has no insurance
- Your insurance company denies your claim or threatens to get their own attorney involved
Are you ready to gain peace of mind following your auto accident? Turn to the professional team at Andreopoulos Law to represent you in your case. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation.